October 23, 2009

About Us

The Owners
  • Ana-Gvg
The Graphic Designer
  • Ana-Gvg
The designer of every single one of the graphics on this blog is Ana. I just wanted to give her a huge thanks for not only being part of this amazing blog but for also helping to create amazing layouts. Thank-You Ana and Credit to her for this months layout, November 2009.
The Judges
  • Ana-Gvg
Hey everyone I'm Ana. In my free time I play the piano, and I listen to music. I like pop, rock, pop-rock, and a little bit of hip-hop. I like PINK and Green Day. Oh I also watch TV, I watch alot. Si-fi movies are my favorite. I'm big fan of Harry Potter. I'm crazzy about him!!! I read the books and I saw the films. I love MAGIC and I believe in it.  I also like playing sport especially volley-ball and I love watching tennis. My favourite tenniser is Rafael Nadal. He is the best tenniser ever and I hope he'll soon be nb. 1 again. I'm from Macedonia, from Gevgelija (a beautiful sity in the south of Macedonia).